Tuesday, September 27, 2005

This is first post on my blog, many people would ask me why I have chosen the title “The poor soul”........

Though I am not a person who loves to crib, but it’s true - if anything can go wrong, it goes wrong with me (yeah Murphy’s law).

I would try not to bore my readers with all that has gone wrong with me, but trust me, if you read all of that, you will never face any problem in life (learning from other’s experience – you would know what all can go wrong with your bank, credit card, mobile, service provider, traffic police, IT return, landlord, broker, and who not and what you should not have done in that case ;-)

But there is a sequel to my life’s Murphy law – that is – all’s well that ends well….after lots of ups and downs, things get straight finally :-)

Since this is my first blog, and I have been planning to write a blog for long, and I have so many interesting things to write, and I have so many topics in mind, and I have lots to share...
....and I am already confused where to start from
so keeping it short and sweet, I end it here.

Be with me, a lot more interseting stuff to come :-)

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Jammy said...

I guess "Confused Soul" will suit more than "Poor Soul" :P
Welcome to the blogging world. Keep blogging regularly. ATB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home